Wednesday, May 2, 2012


Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Today is my birthday and so I decided to start this.  Lately I have so many thoughts racing around my head that I need to put them someplace!

So here is where some of my thoughts lie:  I am making a list of goals that I want to accomplish before my next birthday.

1)  Pay off all debts – my debts are around $4000 and this is a do-able goal if  am diligent in making payments on time and paying extra each month.  I have also in the last few months been setting up the payments at the beginning of the month to come out of my account.  This has been very good, as I am no longer forgetting to make payments and then getting late fees. 
2)  Finish my on-line course that I started last July.
3)  Write down all the ways I feel God is working in my life and the directions I feel He is leading me.(this in itself needs to be a completely separate entry!)
4)  Set some new exercise/fitness/health goals(that incorporates dealing with the tendonitis in my wrist).
5)  Set my cleaning/decluttering goals
6)  Set aside some time each month to do some scrapbooking.
7)  Each day sit down and make a list of things I want to accomplish each day.  I used to be very diligent in doing this and somewhere along the line I lost track of doing this.
8)  Continue to make up weekly menus – I have found I save so much money when I do this.
So today’s goals and chores:
1)  Start Journal – yeah I did that
2)  Fold laundry and get to appropriate rooms
3)  Set up Women of Faith pages both on facebook and set up payment page.
4)  Unload and load dishwasher.
5)  Look at starting a blog – not sure I want to do this, but  will look at it.


Some other thoughts that are swirling around my head that I need to write down and  think about:
1)  Church mission trip – July
2)  Bridging ceremony for Brownie troop – need to order patches
3)  Dance recital this week – have to figure out Megan’s hair
4)  What are some ways that I could make a little extra money that could help me pay off my debt faster?  Are there any that are feasible?


No comments:

Post a Comment